1. Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable of Makati office setups, office expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN, WAN, and PC equipment.
2. Responsible for Installing and configuring computer systems
3. Performs security and data backup recovery to ensure that they are completed on a regular basis.
4. Performs complex software/hardware troubleshooting, diagnostics and solving hardware/software faults patches and re-installations for internal clients
5. Provides training/education services such as data management and staff training/orientation for standard systems.
6. Responsible for local IT vendor, contract and outsourcing management.
7. The position is managed and supervised by the IT Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree (IT/Computer Engineer) and 2 to 3 years related experience or equivalent combination.
Preferred Qualities & Soft Skills:
• Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows Operating Systems, MAC OS and Applications, Oracle
• Demonstrated experience in Server Virtualization, network switch and router management, firewall, internet access policy configurations
• Is flexible enough to be able to work in a team setting or independently (with minimal supervision)
• Like to keep up to date with the latest technology.
• An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
• Has excellent communication skills (above average English writing and verbal skills)
• Able to seamlessly adapt to different situations, work under pressure, and maintain pleasant disposition
• Prompt in handling internal and external client concerns
• Learns fast, given the necessarily quick on-boarding required by the position
• Driven, self-starting, resourceful and open-minded
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Interested applicants may send their most updated resume in word format at [email protected]
For more details kindly visit :
#PNIbiz #IntelligentOutsourcingSolutions #Hiring#itstaff