Product Planning Supervisor
• Preferably Mechanical Engineering graduate.
• Knowleagable in computer programs/operations such as MS word, Excel, Powerpoint, CAD.
• Preferably with work experience in automotive company.
• With interest and passion related to automotives.
• Must have valid driver's license and knows how to drive.
• Must be fluent in English oral and written communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Product Planning Supervisor in-charge for Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV).
• Will act as IPC Product Planning expert for LCV models.
• In-Charge of LCV New Model Product Planning of IPC.
• Will study and monitor the LCV competition that will include Pricing, Sales, Specification Comparison, Marketing strategy, Related regulations, Taxes & Duties.
• Will conduct Market and product survey related to LCV.
• Willing to accept other related task and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Laguna Technopark, Bińan, Laguna
Interested applicants may send their most updated resume in word format at [email protected] or [email protected]p
For more details kindly visit :
#PNIbiz #IntelligentOutsourcingSolutions #Hiring#productplanningsupervisor